- Co-op Decade
- All Events
- Add an event
- 2013 ICA Global Conference and General Assembly
- ICA events
- International Co-operative Day 2013
- 2nd International Summit of Co-operatives
- 2014 UN International Year of Family Farming
- UN International Year
- Co-operatives United 2012
- The Alliance
- Alliance Members
- Alliance Projects
- Join the Alliance
- Global Development Co-operative
- What's a co-op?
As the apex organisation for co-operatives globally the ICA is involved in and leads on some significant business activity including:
.coop - The single brand that co-operatives can use to highlight their point of difference from investor-led businesses or other types of organisation is using the .coop domain.
Global Development Co-operative – a key global legacy of the co-operative movement from IYC 2012 is the creation of the GDC which aims to support co-operative businesses in developing countries by raising USD 50m to provide access to low cost loans for capital and infrastructure projects, find out more here.