Se encuentra usted aquíInicio ›
The International Co-operative Alliance
Alliance regional offices
Operating from a global office in Brussels, Belgium, the Alliance is organised with four Regional Offices:
Alliance sectoral organisations
The Alliance further has eight Sectoral Organisations:
- Consumer Co-operatives
- Worker Co-operatives
Vision and mission
Strategic plan 2010-2020
The Blueprint for a Co-operative Decade is the Alliance's global strategy for co-operatives across sectors and regions to make co-operatives:
- the acknowledged leader in economic, social and environmental sustainability;
- the model preferred by people;
- the fastest growing form of enterprise by 2020.
The Blueprint rests on 5 Pillars where game-changing strategies are necessary in order to meet the goals of the decade. These are:
- Legal Frameworks
Each Pillar has its own specific objective, which co-operatives should aim to achieve if the global co-operative movement is to achieve the goals of the decade.
The Alliance continuously establishes initiatives that facilitate meeting these goals:
- Elevate participation within membership and governance to a new level;
- Position co-operatives as builders of sustainability;
- Build the co-operative message and secure the co-operative identity;
- Ensure supportive legal frameworks for co-operative growth;
- Secure reliable co-operative capital while guaranteeing member control.