The 2023 ICA General Assembly will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 28 June. It will be a statutory General Assembly as convened annually in accordance with Belgian law without an international conference held in conjunction.
The General Assembly is the highest authority of the ICA and the voters are representatives appointed by ICA full member organisations.
Official Meeting Documentation
The following important documents are available below (attached at bottom of page):
- Official Meeting Documentation: Includes the agenda, deadlines, information on how to participate, voting rights of all members, and the items for discussion and decision. Given the size of the documentation, it has been separated into 2 parts for ease of download.
- Convening notice: Please carefully read the attached convening notice for important information about proxies including the deadlines and how to fill and submit the proxy template.
- Registration & Voter Designation Form: Use this form to register representatives (voters), observers and interpreters if you have not already done so.
- Proxy Template: Use this template to grant vote(s) by proxy. Please carefully fill this form as per the instructions provided in the convening notice and on the template because they are legally required fields. Do not delete the French text on the template as this is legally required.
- Standing Orders for Board Elections
Please download and carefully read these documents as soon as possible.
Voter Designation & Registration
The ICA General Assembly 2023 is only open to attendees from ICA member organisations. The voter designation and registration form is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Each ICA member delegation will be able to register one attendee (including representatives, associates and observers) and one interpreter with no registration fee.
Additional registrants will be charged a registration fee of EUR 500 each (including VAT).
Extra “Personal” interpreters (for languages other than English, Spanish and French) will be charged EUR 121 each (including VAT). The number of personal interpreters is limited to two per delegation, considering that one interpreter is allowed for delegations of less than 6 attendees and two for delegations of 6 or more attendees.
If you need a Schengen visa to travel to Belgium, you can request an invitation letter from the ICA by filling in the visa letter form available for download at the bottom of this page. We strongly recommend that you leave plenty of time to apply for a visa because the process to apply takes around 45 days in Belgium.
Venue & Hotels
The ICA General Assembly 2023 will be held at La Tricoterie, rue Théodore Verhaegen 158, 1060 Brussels, Belgium.
June is high tourist season in Brussels, so we encourage you to book a room as soon as possible at a hotel of your choice. For your reference, a list of hotels near the venue are provided in the attachment below. There are no official hotels nor reduced rates for this General Assembly as hotels are not willing to offer such advantages due to the high demand in Brussels.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the ICA team will respond as soon as possible.
Visit this page for the previous ICA General Assemblies.